Saturday, September 23, 2006

Write and Bowl

You may have heard of rock and bowl? Well, I'm a fan of write and bowl. Dru has started bowling in a kiddie league on Saturday mornings. This morning,I brought along a pad and pen. Between cheering for pins down and commiserating with him over gutter balls, I got a page written on my motocross reunion story.

It's like traveling back in time. I wrote my whole second Avalon romance at bowling alleys when Dru's Uncle Nate was on the local travel team and not yet old enough to drive himself to matches.

BTW, I found out how much top motocross racers can earn in a year -- a million or two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found out how much top motocross racers can earn in a year -- a million or two

Wow! Who'd have known!

Anonymous said...

Or TWO?? Crazy stuff!

LauraP said...

Oh my. I had no idea.

Ursula said...

A million or two? So what you're saying is we're all in the wrong profession!