Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Glamorous Life

Guess what wild and fascinating thing I just did. Give up? I slopped the hogs -- pigs, really. My daughter and her family are away this week and I told my nine year old granddaughter that I would feed Oinkers and Benny Pig Pig. Now, lest you're picturing cute little pet pot belly pigs, let me set you straight. Oinkers and Benny probably top 500 pounds between the two of them.

Next, I get to feed and water my granddaughter's and grandson's bunnies, Snowy and Lightning. They're white dwarf rabbits who live upstairs in the kids' bedrooms.

When that's done I'm treating myself to a trip to the RCS Community to pick up the last two books in Sara Donati's historical series set in the Adirondack Mountains of northern New York.

Can you beat that for excitement?

4 comments:

LauraP said...

Not a big fan of hogs, but the rest sounds good to me.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

For newest information you have to go to see world wide web and
οn internet I found thіs site as а most excellеnt wеbsite for hotteѕt upԁateѕ.


Review my ωeblоg :: betfair Poker download